I wasn't sure if I was gonna make this blog at first, but might as well give it a try and here it is, yay! haha. The purpose of this is to record my daily life here in the UK. Since I did this at a late date, to sort of start, I'll just run through the big events that had occur whilst I'm here.
 |
| London - Bruhall lobby |
 |
| My MESSY top half of the bunk bed |
 |
| Room in BruHall |
And finally we reach Cornwall!! After a scary train ride though as we're carrying all our suitcases with us (which isn't really safe). Lost my coat that day :(
 |
| Tiqah!! Our precious senior ♥ |
 |
| Our hobo days at Tiqah's place lol |
Then we found a place the day before uni starts. It was really a beautiful place and all, but it's just hard to live there due to some circumstances. We stayed there till the 23th January,2011 . .
 |
| My old place |
My first snow experience was at Green Meadow, it's not a lot but enough to get us excited enough to get out and play at 7am in the morning! (the sun's not out yet that time here).
 |
| Making snow angel but not enough snow lol |
Winter break was spent with cuzzy Kaka Amal in London and Cardiff but mostly in Birmingham!
 |
| To Sainsbury's with Kaka Amal |
 |
| The Langleys' cribb |
 |
| Harrods - Princess Diana's Memorial with Munir |
 |
Winter Wonderland in Cardiff
|
I've met wonderful friends along the way ^^
And we've conquered Cadbury World!! lol + a reunion with the SMSO-ians
And last but not least, our new home!! right in town and a new, more comfortable bed! Feels more like home now, FINALLY. Alhamdulillah~
And now there's 4 Bruneians here in Cornwall <3
 |
| Dina who we met a few months after we got here ♥ |
 |
| Tiqah, forever fun and helpful ♥ |
 |
| And Santi, awesome roomate ♥ |
Ok, I've been working on this post for hours now. It's currently 11.11pm or at least it was. Time to sleep! Need to recharge my energy for the field trip to Godrevy tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing some seals! Nighty nite~ ^^v
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.